Your Best Life
Let’s remind ourselves of WHY we are Clearing our Clutter.
It’s all about being able to live our Best Life. It’s not that our lives are not enjoyable, it’s just that we’re not living our Best Life when we have our Clutter.
Focusing on how our Best Life will be, when we are clutter Free helps us in many ways when we are clearing our clutter.
What’s important to understand is that we have a different definition and vision of what our Best Life is for different chapters of our lives – past, present and future chapters.
When we find things in our clutter that remind us of happier times in our past, those things may be part of our PAST Best Life, and that won’t change. The memories won’t and can’t disappear if you let go of that physical thing. If you don’t envision that thing as part of your PRESENT or NEAR FUTURE Best Life, that thing lives on in the memories of your PAST Best Life.
We all know we can’t change the past, and that can bring comfort when we think about our PAST Best Life. Letting go of something doesn’t make our PAST Best Life any less of a Best Life for that chapter.
Being clear about how you envision your Best Life in the PRESENT and the NEAR FUTURE will help you make Balanced, Realistic Decisions as you clear your clutter. Something that was part of your past, may not be part of your Present or Near Future Best Life – and that’s OK.
Ask yourself the following 12 questions to get specific about your PRESENT and NEAR FUTURE Best Life. This can also help start a conversation with friends and family, and who knows – it might help them start to get clear about THEIR Best Life too!
12 Questions to Ask Yourself
To Help You Get Clear About How Your Best Life Will Be
- Why do you want to clear your clutter now, given how long you’ve had your clutter challenge?
- How will your life be, when you don’t have your clutter?
- What do you want to be able to do that you can’t do now, because of your clutter?
- What is most important to YOU in YOUR life?
- What are you passionate about?
- What do you enjoy doing and want to do more of in the present and/or near future?
- What does a Clutter Free Life LOOK like to YOU?
- What will Clare and others see you doing, either on your own or with others, that you’re not doing or can’t do now because of the clutter?
- What does a Clutter Free Life FEEL like to YOU? Happier? Safer? More relaxed? Calmer? What will make it feel that way?
- What does a Clutter Free Life SOUND like to YOU? What will you be saying or hearing? What will make it sound that way?
- Which other areas of your life will improve as a direct result of you clearing your clutter? E.g. finances, your physical or mental health, your relationships with friends, family and the community, your relationship with your significant other, a specific project or challenge you’ve always wanted to do e.g. travel, inviting people to stay, being able to move or downsize.
- What’s the best thing that will happen as a result of you Clearing your Clutter Forever?
What will your Best Life look, sound, feel and smell like?
You can clear your clutter fast, or you can clear your clutter forever, but you can’t clear your clutter forever, fast.
To find out how Clare can help you clear your clutter Forever, without the need for an expensive home visit, click here now: https://www.clutterclearing.net/clares-help-centre/