Social Gathering Survey Results – Making Time
Question 1: Do you struggle to make time to do your Clutter Clearing?
- 50% – YES
- 33% – Sometimes
Question 2: Do you struggle to accept that you only have 168 hours in a week and you have to prioritise what you do with those hours?
- 67% – Sometimes
Question 3: Do you prioritise things you WANT to do over the things you NEED to do to achieve your life goals?
- 83% – Sometimes
Question 4: Which of the 7 most common reasons why people struggle to make time for their Clutter Clearing have you experienced?
- 67% – I don’t track or plan my time or have a routine
- 50% – I allow myself to get easily distracted
Question 5: Do you have a conscious or sub-conscious ‘switch off’ time in the evening when it’s time for you to do non-goal focused things?
- 67% – Yes
Question 6: Which of the top tips are you going to TRY this term so you make time for your weekly goal?
- 50% – Get a clearer Clutter Free Goal so I WANT to make time
- 50% – Start protecting my boundaries
- 50% – Learn to say NRN (Not Right Now)
Leave a Comment